The Rose Park Farmers Market (RPFM) is back!
Join your neighbors on Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., at 26th & O Streets NW, for fresh produce, artisan bread, fresh Maine lobster, and more from our vendors.
Note: We are awaiting approval to continue beyond Oct. 28th, which is currently the last day of the Farmer’s Market. We will keep this website updated when we have additional information.
Location: Rose Park, 26th & O Streets NW (see map)
Date & Time: Wednesdays, 5/27 through October 28th, from 3pm-7pm
- Anchor Nursery (option to pre-order online)
- Banner Bees
- Cipolla Rossa Pizzeria (option to pre-order online)
- Lobster Maine-ia
(Pre-order: email [email protected])
- Metro Microgreens (optional pre-order form)
- Pearl Fine Teas
- Pickled Heads
- Quaker Valley Orchards (option to pre-order online)
- Roots & Veggies
- Versatile Foods Catering (option to pre-order online)
Interested in becoming a vendor or have questions?
Please e-mail our market manager Allister Chang at [email protected]
The RPFM team is monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak as it continues to develop. We have received approval from the city to operate with physical-distancing requirements. See Safetey Protocol below for details. Click to view documentation for continued market operation for the season.
The RPFM is brought to you by the Friends of Rose Park, a non-profit organization. We invite you to help us by making a tax-deductible donation, or by signing up to volunteer at the Farmers Market.
Following Mayor’s Order 2020-058 and other guidance from DC government, the RPFM is operating with the following requirements.
All customers must:
- Wear a mask or mouth covering;
- Only send one family member from each household to the market;
- Leave pets at home;
- Keep proper distance from food displays and surfaces and follow social distance requirements;
- Avoid entering if they are exhibiting a symptom of any transmissible infectious disease such as a cough, fever, and running nose or have a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis;
- Maintain six (6) feet of distance from each other person;
- Cough or sneeze away from other people and into a tissue or one’s elbow or sleeve and immediately dispose of the tissue in a safe manner;
- Not shake hands or engage in any other unnecessary physical contact;
Vendors have agreed to follow Mayor’s Order 2020-058, including to:
- Limit operations to only allow “grab and go” type purchasing;
- Place all products behind a rope, table, or other barrier and prohibit customers from touching products before purchase;
- Not accept cash payments; and
- Eliminate all on-site food preparation.